Shipping due Coronovirus pandemic.
There may be delays in the delivery of the model.
De Havilland DH.89 Dragon Rapide probably doesn't need an introduction, everyone knows it. We have always liked its shape. Therefore, we decided to release it in 1:32 scale. It is really big by the standards of models produced in resin (dimensions in 1:32 scale is 456 x 332 mm).
The set will include:
- resin castings with reinforced by wire struts and wings
- 3D printed Gipsy Six x 2 engine with exhaust pipes
- 3D-printed passenger seats 8 pcs
- 3D printed interiors the pilot's cabin
- 3D printed engine cover x 2
- photo-etched sheet
- foil masks for main cabine
- laser cut side windows x 2 (one reserve)
- proffesionally vacuformed negative cabine x 2 (one reserve)
- 3 painting schemes (military operators)
The aircraft in the pre-war, war and post-war period was very popular. Many of them fly today to enjoy tourists and aviation enthusiasts.
Paintings of civil aircraft are particularly beautiful.
At the present time, the modeler has no problem making masks or decals for 1 piece (your favorite). We can always help in technical preparation of the project (especially for civilian versions).