Rumpler 6B.1 1:48
product unavailableadd to wish list
The Rumpler 6B was a German single-engine floatplane fighter with a biplane wing structure, designed and built by Rumpler Flugzeugwerke, in Berlin Johannisthal and introduced in 1916.
Resin Casting Parts:
Fuselage, wings (steel wire reinforced), horizontal and vertical fins, ailerons.
floor, floats, tail wings – 2 kinds (for prototype and serial)
3D printed parts:
Full Interior, grate, gun, propeller, Mercedes D III engine + exhaust pipe, compass, radiator.
All struts, strong ABS resin printed with holes to easier connect parts with wire.
3D printed parts packed in an additional box to ensure maximum protection.
- photo-etched parts
- Windscreen - PE+film
- Decals 4 schemes, Naval hex decals included
- Colored instructions
- no. 751 Rumpler prototype
- no. 751 Rumpler Marine prototype with camouflage, Zeebrugge
- no. 1045 Rumpler Marine in standard late-war camoulflage (Naval hex)
- no. 1051 Rumpler Marine in standard late-war camoulflage (Naval hex)
The 1:48 scale model has the same details as the larger 1:32 scale model. It looks great - the small 3D parts make an amazing impression.
More photos of the kit-sets in the shop.