The Jeffery Quad, also known as the Nash Quad or Quad is a four-wheel drive truck that was developed and built by the Thomas B. Jeffery Company from 1913 in Kenosha, Wisconsin and after 1916 by Nash Motors, which acquired the Jeffery Company. Production of the Quad continued unchanged through 1928.
Approximately 11,500 Jeffery and Nash Quads were built between 1913 and 1919. “Four-wheel drive trucks had been built before … but aside from the Jeffery Quad (Nash Quad, per subsequent purchase) earlier designs were inefficient, crude, and flimsy.”
Material: Grey resin
Parts: aprox. 150 pcs.
Etched parts: 60 pcs.
Model dimensions: (Length) 150 mm